Our online classes are delivered live in HD quality. These interactive sessions are held in the comfort of your own home. You will simply need a computer or a tablet and a reasonably good internet connection.
You will be speaking live to one of our online tutors, who will guide them through the questions and provide assistance and explanation to ensure they understand. The teacher will use high-tech modern software enabling them to share videos, PowerPoint slides and other multimedia to aid in teaching.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a live online lesson or course?
An online lesson or online course is where a fully qualified teacher can help a student with their school work or exam preparation using the internet.
- What computer equipment do I need?
- A laptop or desktop PC.
- A good internet connection.
- How do I get started?
- You book your lesson or course online.
- We will send you an email with confirmation of the date, time and place of the meeting.
- Your will press “ Enter Classroom” at the top right corner of our website
- The class will commence at designated Time/Date agreed beforehand.
- What technology do you use for your online lessons?
We use HD Interactive software to deliver our lessons.
- Do you keep a record of the live online lesson?
Currently we are not keeping record, however, in the near future we will be able to record every lesson so you can play it back at your convenience