Subscribe Learning Brains to learn new creative skill
Answer all of your questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if my child needs extra tuition?
- Talk to your child’s teacher and find out how they are doing at school – the teacher will tell you if your child may benefit from extra tuition.
- If your child is going to sit SATs, the GCSEs, and A Levels, extra tuition to guide them through the exam process will definitely help their grades.
- If your child has missed some school as a result of an illness or long holiday, extra tuition will help them catch up.
- If you feel that your child is an overachiever and is not being challenged with regular school work, extra tuition is the answer to give them more stimulation and help them excel.
- If you feel that your child lacks confidence or independence, we can help them reach their full potential.
What happens if we miss a lesson?
If your child attends lessons with us and is going to miss any due to holidays, please give us a ring on 07475081996 and we will arrange “make-up” lessons for your child at no extra cost. Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you shortly to confirm the new dates for your child’s classes.
Do you come to my home to teach?
No, we offer courses in our Teaching Centres throughout Bristol as well as online.
Who will be tutoring my child?
All Learning Brains Teachers are qualified and DBS checked. Our policy is to keep the group smaller.We maintain a ratio of no more than four children to one member of staff. We also provide classroom assistants aid our teachers to ensure every child has the support they need when they need it.
How do we get started?
Simply contact us and we will arrange for your child’s assessment. From there we will discuss with you the best location and course for your child.